Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Apple watch - Help charging

Just got a new Apple watch and need to charge it. How do you???? I have the cord but it doesn't plug into anything

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 8:52 AM

If you have an old watch charging cord and puck,you can use that,you just won't get fast charging though.

The picture is a USB-A to female USB-C adaptor available at place like best buy,walmarts or Ebay.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 8:52 AM in response to DianaDarlene

If you have an old watch charging cord and puck,you can use that,you just won't get fast charging though.

The picture is a USB-A to female USB-C adaptor available at place like best buy,walmarts or Ebay.

Dec 18, 2021 8:42 AM in response to Community User

Thanks. I don't have anything like that. I checked all my extra cords, etc. Haha. I am just amazed that Apple does such a good job in so many ways. I get my new watch in the mail, directly from Apple, and there are no instructions anywhere on how to charge. They just say, "charge it", but there is nothing to plug it into. So, I can't set it up or use it, until I order something else. What is that called exactly and where can I get one? I guess I need to make a trip to Best Buy or something, if I don't want to wait to order something.

New Apple watch - Help charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.