Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why am i being charged . 99 per month for a service i do not use?

Why am I being charged .99 monthly for a service I don’t use?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 8:53 AM

The support article "If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement" explains how you can check your iTunes and App Stores purchase history, cancel subscriptions, and track possible sources of unrecognized Apple charges you may see on a bill. These may be purchases by family members if you are an organizer of a Family Sharing group, or possibly a second Apple ID you use. The article also provides a specific link for contacting Apple if you cannot trace the source of charges. Click on this link to read this article ➞ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 8:53 AM in response to dottie88

The support article "If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement" explains how you can check your iTunes and App Stores purchase history, cancel subscriptions, and track possible sources of unrecognized Apple charges you may see on a bill. These may be purchases by family members if you are an organizer of a Family Sharing group, or possibly a second Apple ID you use. The article also provides a specific link for contacting Apple if you cannot trace the source of charges. Click on this link to read this article ➞ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

why am i being charged . 99 per month for a service i do not use?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.