Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about getting a new iphone

Hi,

I wanted to ask if I traded in my current iphone for a new 13 mini model can I bring it back to exchange for the larger 13 if I don't like it within a certain time period? Thanks

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 10:46 AM

When you purchase a new iPhone, you have the standard 14 day unlimited return policy if you purchase from Apple. However, any purchases made now until Christmas have until January 8 for returns. After that time, you can return or exchange the device. You would have to sell the device yourself and then use the proceeds of that sale to help pay for your new device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 10:46 AM in response to Dhvol75

When you purchase a new iPhone, you have the standard 14 day unlimited return policy if you purchase from Apple. However, any purchases made now until Christmas have until January 8 for returns. After that time, you can return or exchange the device. You would have to sell the device yourself and then use the proceeds of that sale to help pay for your new device.

Question about getting a new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.