Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to reset iPad. My son changed passcode and forgot it. I don’t have a computer to connect to iTunes. I tried using the find my iPad and erasing it that way but it’s saying it’s offline. But the iPad is powered on and charged

I’m trying to reset iPad. My son changed passcode and forgot it. I don’t have a computer to connect to iTunes. I tried using the find my iPad and erasing it that way but it’s saying it’s offline. But the iPad is powered on and charged

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 1:15 PM

You will need to use a computer. See instructions in If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support including the following:

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.