Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Server Responded with an error. Access to account "icloud" is not permitted. The server responded: "403" to operation CallDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

I cannot access my calendar. My desktop Mac has OSX El Capitan version 10.11.6 and no software updates are available.

I keep getting this message: The Server Responded with an error.

Access to account "icloud" is not permitted.

The server responded:

"403"

to operation

CallDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

I keep getting buttons of: Try Again and OK--but nothing happens when I click either. The same message box appears over and over. Can you help?

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 5:41 PM

Hello MR258,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with your iCloud calendar not syncing and showing the alert. See if the steps in the following guide help: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

Let us know how it goes.

Take care.

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 20, 2021 6:38 AM in response to MR258

I am also having the exact same issue, but I am experiencing this on macOS Monterey (12.1) as well. It is generally NOT affecting my iOS devices, but calendars on my MacBook Air and also within the iCloud app (web version) fail. Tried 3 different browsers, and 2 different computers on 2 different networks. Issue persists.

I have tried the "calendar not syncing" fixes. No luck.

The Server Responded with an error. Access to account "icloud" is not permitted. The server responded: "403" to operation CallDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.