Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I recover my Gmail by signing in or using my apple Id

Plz some one help my Google account was hacked I got locked out they changed my recovery and I have the last 20 years of pics in that account 7000 and some of pics can't be replaced my apple id is same Gmail as my account can I plz use my apple I'd to verify I own account or something I just want my pics

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 10:30 PM

firey161 Said:

"Can I recover my Gmail by signing in or using my apple Id: Plz some one help my Google account was hacked[...]"

-------

Hacked Google Account:

Contact Google: For a best answer, contact Google. They would know where this all stands.

Modifying the Apple ID:

Ask Apple Support: As of this reply Apple Accounts cannot be merged. What you must do is ask Apple to modify the Apple ID to what it should be. To get this to successfully be following through with, contact Apple Support (no one here has any access whatsoever to your accounts, and that is a good thing BTW). Important: Prior to ending the call with the Apple Rep, perform a trial and error login session, just to be certain that the modification has gone through successfully.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 10:30 PM in response to firey161

firey161 Said:

"Can I recover my Gmail by signing in or using my apple Id: Plz some one help my Google account was hacked[...]"

-------

Hacked Google Account:

Contact Google: For a best answer, contact Google. They would know where this all stands.

Modifying the Apple ID:

Ask Apple Support: As of this reply Apple Accounts cannot be merged. What you must do is ask Apple to modify the Apple ID to what it should be. To get this to successfully be following through with, contact Apple Support (no one here has any access whatsoever to your accounts, and that is a good thing BTW). Important: Prior to ending the call with the Apple Rep, perform a trial and error login session, just to be certain that the modification has gone through successfully.

Can I recover my Gmail by signing in or using my apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.