Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading not working on new Apple Mac.

I set my new apple mac up in just the last couple of months. Whenever I go to download a doc on my new Apple Mac... I get no response. I can sometimes (not always) print docs that I can't download but can't download them. please help anyone?

iMac 24″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 6:08 AM

See the article Set up your MacBook Air - Apple Support

Do you have created a new Apple ID or signing with previous Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

After that iCloud is set up Set up iCloud on your Mac - Apple Support

You have to turn on iCloud drive , the desktops and documents box is to be checked , the other inbuilt application box are checked , Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support ( check the permissions of documents if it has been changed ) Change permissions for files, folders or disks on Mac - Apple Support

Download items from the web using Safari on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2021 6:08 AM in response to PrincessVeryFluffy

See the article Set up your MacBook Air - Apple Support

Do you have created a new Apple ID or signing with previous Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

After that iCloud is set up Set up iCloud on your Mac - Apple Support

You have to turn on iCloud drive , the desktops and documents box is to be checked , the other inbuilt application box are checked , Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support ( check the permissions of documents if it has been changed ) Change permissions for files, folders or disks on Mac - Apple Support

Download items from the web using Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Downloading not working on new Apple Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.