Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New update to Apple OS and AppleTV OS

I was able to share my Photo (not iTunes) picture albums on my Imac to my AppleTV. The latest update took it away. I hope that feature is still available. Articles on the internet refer to iTunes. We are haveing a Christmas party and its the best screen show.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 8:38 AM

Reset the albums in system preferences. Then it saw the photos Albums. Strange that I had to reset albums but I am glad to see this features is still working

1 reply

New update to Apple OS and AppleTV OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.