Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Th3 Apple ID and it’s associated e-mail adres no longer exist. How to I sign into this to remove an activation lock on my old phone?

My old iPhone has an activation lock on it because I was still signed into my old Apple ID I guess when u deleted the account AND the email associated with it. I tried to restore factory settings on the computer but it still wants me to login to my old Apple ID. When I go to apple.com, and enter in thst Apple ID, it tells me I do not have an iCloud account. What else can I try? I cannot find the 12 digit code sent to me when I deleted it. Guess thst email got deleted too

iPhone 6s

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 10:30 AM

If you are the original owner, try contacting Apple. Apple might be able to remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

2 replies

Th3 Apple ID and it’s associated e-mail adres no longer exist. How to I sign into this to remove an activation lock on my old phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.