Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD Apple ID NOT RECOGNIZED

I got locked out of my iPad and every time I try to sign in , It says Apple ID is not valid or the password is wrong and I know both are correct, I even changed my password to see if that was the reason but it still is asking for activation lock. What can be done?

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 3:52 PM

When you see the Activation Lock screen and the partial Apple ID, does it look familiar? Are you the original owner of the device? If so, you can contact Apple for assistance to remove Activation Lock with the original receipt with the iPad's serial number. There is also an online request form. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support Remember you have to be the original owner, not one that was purchased used from an individual.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 3:52 PM in response to mansour284

When you see the Activation Lock screen and the partial Apple ID, does it look familiar? Are you the original owner of the device? If so, you can contact Apple for assistance to remove Activation Lock with the original receipt with the iPad's serial number. There is also an online request form. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support Remember you have to be the original owner, not one that was purchased used from an individual.

IPAD Apple ID NOT RECOGNIZED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.