Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes

I downloaded a song on my apple device and do not see it in my Itunes library. It is in my song list and when I go to itunes on the device i downloaded it on i see i purchased the song, but can't see it on my other devices

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 10:45 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Occasionally new purchases can show up as hidden in the store, and thus don't show up automatically in other libraries and devices.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 10:45 AM in response to rondle51

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Occasionally new purchases can show up as hidden in the store, and thus don't show up automatically in other libraries and devices.

tt2

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.