Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compromised device and network

since Apple cant figure out my lovely situation. who would one call to fix a compromised device and network???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 9:33 PM

If you believe your Apple ID is compromised: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145

Be sure you elect a strong password and enable two-factor authentication. And, follow the steps in the support article. That's it.

You should also change your account passwords everywhere else (banks, etc.) if they have been accessed.

3 replies

Dec 22, 2021 8:41 PM in response to muguy

It’s now been approximately 20 months that someone has gained access to all my devices including both my parents. Whoever hacked me can do anything I can do. somehow they are able to hide so well that they are completely invisible. They can do anything Including changing my Apple ID and passwords. Forward all my emails and important phone calls. The can use all my apps. They stole my medical records and uploaded over twenty different times. They got into my back account twice. They used my father’s credit card. They opened up fake email accounts, fake Instagram, fake FB. If you google my name it now says I live in 5 or 6 different places. They are able to mirror my every move. They get sloppy sometimes and they will forget to close a page or delete their searches. Whoever is doing this is a developer. I keep finding websites they left open they are always about Coding and building/using platforms. When iOS 15 got dropped I found all these files that had different coding everywhere. I started reading them. I pretty much know everything they control and everything they can do. It also said I was infected with Pegasus. I don’t know why anyone would waste time or money on me. I’m a 42 year old injured none working single divorced father living with my parents. Why someone would risk serious jail time on me I just don’t get. I have nothing. I have over 50 documented hours talking with Apple. They said it’s everyone else’s fault but theirs. I’m seriously ****** off now. Who can I get to fix my situation? They know my router’s password. I can go on and on. I’m begging for help ! Advice please !!

Compromised device and network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.