Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my Apple ID

My phone just completely restarted and took out everything emails and everything and I don’t know what my Apple ideas how do I find it

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 5:33 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If necessary, if you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple can remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 5:33 PM in response to Pholmes728

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

If necessary, if you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple can remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.  

How do I find my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.