Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I need storage AND an Apple One subscription?

I have an Apple One family subscription (£19.95/month) does that give each family member 200 GB of storage, or is that shared? I also pay £0.79/month for 3 members to have 50GB storage. Is that not needed?

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 1:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 2:09 AM

The storage you get by subscribing to Apple One will be shared by all family members. And you cannot limit how much each of you will be using. Your family members will need to be considerate and not use more tha their fair share of the storage.

You can sign up for additional storage, if the 200GB will not suffice for three users.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 2:09 AM in response to harree79

The storage you get by subscribing to Apple One will be shared by all family members. And you cannot limit how much each of you will be using. Your family members will need to be considerate and not use more tha their fair share of the storage.

You can sign up for additional storage, if the 200GB will not suffice for three users.

Do I need storage AND an Apple One subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.