Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Delivery Delay

I ordered the new MacBook on 20th Oct,2021 and am still waiting for it. Kindly look into it and get back and any updates from anyone on this kind of experience?

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 8:50 AM

We are users like you. We can not look into your order status. You need to look into the status of your order:

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

6 replies

Dec 21, 2021 9:08 AM in response to aman01

I got my Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max last Friday. I ordered it on Nov 23. Apple provided a delivery date of Dec 14 after it shipped on Dec 3. I ended up getting it on Dec 17. I was shocked that it actually spent almost 2 full weeks stuck in Shanghai after it shipped. With almost no tracking movement. Once UPS finally moved it I got it in a day and a half.

If you ordered a 64 gig configuration those are way behind. Apple wanted an additional 5 weeks to deliver it. So I just went with 32 gig.

Jan 6, 2022 8:44 AM in response to John White9

Oh having the same problem ordered the maximum configuration MacBook Pro Max 16”, in Dec then realised had ordered the 14”.

While talking to support in length I had to clear the orders on my page, I made it clear the the 14” inch needed to be a 16”. a month ago I assumed it was ok when I checked progress or lack of it noticed they hadn’t changed the screen size and deleted it and ordered the 16” now I have 1/2 months wait..

Support just said basically tough the higher spec machines take longer , my go how things have change before if you are a regular professional who buys several machines in a year I expect better service but since I bought the 15” Vega i9 that had two logic boards melt the service has become abysmal. Customer service should be at. he for front of any company selling expensive goods. when you watch you tube and other channels they are everywhere but obviously the odd windbag online is more important than the actual customers of 30yrs who use these machines for their living. I hope this is a isolated experience.

Hop your all having a better experience.

Jan 6, 2022 9:22 AM in response to Nate68

Nate68 wrote:

Oh having the same problem ordered the maximum configuration MacBook Pro Max 16”, in Dec then realised had ordered the 14”.
While talking to support in length I had to clear the orders on my page, I made it clear the the 14” inch needed to be a 16”. a month ago I assumed it was ok when I checked progress or lack of it noticed they hadn’t changed the screen size and deleted it and ordered the 16” now I have 1/2 months wait..
Support just said basically tough the higher spec machines take longer , my go how things have change before if you are a regular professional who buys several machines in a year I expect better service but since I bought the 15” Vega i9 that had two logic boards melt the service has become abysmal. Customer service should be at. he for front of any company selling expensive goods. when you watch you tube and other channels they are everywhere but obviously the odd windbag online is more important than the actual customers of 30yrs who use these machines for their living. I hope this is a isolated experience.
Hop your all having a better experience.

I'm sorry but your post makes no sense. You ordered the wrong product then you blame Apple? Hard to understand. And, there are global delays in manufacturing, delivery, component availability, etc. Apple computers are built to order. They are not sitting in a warehouse waiting for an order.

MacBook Delivery Delay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.