Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id cant creat on my phone

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 3:56 PM

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year.

If you are unable to create an Apple ID on your device, then create your new Apple ID by using a computer (another device) and then log into www.appleid.apple.com Here you can create a new ID from your computer and then use it on your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 3:56 PM in response to Mannymoree

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year.

If you are unable to create an Apple ID on your device, then create your new Apple ID by using a computer (another device) and then log into www.appleid.apple.com Here you can create a new ID from your computer and then use it on your iPhone.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.