Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t want to hide my email, how do I turn it off?

how do I turn off hide my email?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 11:30 PM

It does not force you to use the feature. Don't sign in to apps with your Apple ID.

There are two key ways to use Hide My Email: With Sign in with Apple, which lets you create an account using a randomly-generated email address directly within a supported third-party app or website. Or with iCloud+, which lets you generate as many random email addresses as you need on your device, in Safari, or on iCloud.com, which you can use for whatever site or purpose you choose. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 11:30 PM in response to Peanutbutterwhiskey

It does not force you to use the feature. Don't sign in to apps with your Apple ID.

There are two key ways to use Hide My Email: With Sign in with Apple, which lets you create an account using a randomly-generated email address directly within a supported third-party app or website. Or with iCloud+, which lets you generate as many random email addresses as you need on your device, in Safari, or on iCloud.com, which you can use for whatever site or purpose you choose. 

I don’t want to hide my email, how do I turn it off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.