Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes in iCloud not syncing between devices

Why aren't my iCloud notes on my laptop syncing to the iCloud notes on my iPhone and vice versa?

Re-Title suggested:

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 10:12 PM

simonies Said:

"Icloud notes not syncing: Why aren't my iCloud notes on my laptop syncing to the iCloud notes on my iPhone and vice versa?"

-------

Troubleshooting Notes Syncing:

A. iCloud in Settings:

Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

B. Update your Devices:

Make sure that all your device have the latest updates installed.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 10:12 PM in response to simonies

simonies Said:

"Icloud notes not syncing: Why aren't my iCloud notes on my laptop syncing to the iCloud notes on my iPhone and vice versa?"

-------

Troubleshooting Notes Syncing:

A. iCloud in Settings:

Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again.

B. Update your Devices:

Make sure that all your device have the latest updates installed.

Jan 18, 2022 1:10 PM in response to simonies

I have been having this problem as well for several weeks. I tried everything including turning NOTES off on all my devices. turning all the iCloud accounts off and signing in again, restarting all the devices after doing one or both of those, and the rest of the choices. NOTHING worked!

I then unchecked the box on my iPhone 12 Max and on my iPad Pro (newest) that said AUTO CONVERT TO TAG, and lo and behold all the Notes populated and synced!

Maybe that will help

Marty

Notes in iCloud not syncing between devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.