Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying an Apple Watch SE

I am vacationing in Arizona from Canada until February and I wanted to order the watch but I want the Canadian warranty on it so when I go home it will be covered. Is that at all possible?

Thanks Sandie

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 11:43 AM

BRUNEAU SANDRA wrote:

I am vacationing in Arizona from Canada until February and I wanted to order the watch but I want the Canadian warranty on it so when I go home it will be covered. Is that at all possible?
Thanks Sandie

No. Warranty is country specific. If you buy the Watch in the U.S. the warranty will be valid in the U.S only. If you want warranty valid in Canada, buy the Apple Watch in Canada.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 11:43 AM in response to BRUNEAU SANDRA

BRUNEAU SANDRA wrote:

Thanks Sandie

No. Warranty is country specific. If you buy the Watch in the U.S. the warranty will be valid in the U.S only. If you want warranty valid in Canada, buy the Apple Watch in Canada.

Buying an Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.