Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air was stolen and "find my" is not enabled. Is it possible to track with MacBook Air address.

My MacBook Air was stolen and "find my" is not enabled. Is it possible to track with MacBook Air address. I have valuable documents in the mac book. it happened on 12/17/2021 in Oakland,CA location.Please help & suggest.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 10:07 PM

thirupathi98 Said:

"My MacBook Air was stolen and 'find my' is not enabled. Is it possible to track with MacBook Air address. I have valuable documents in the mac book. it happened on 12/17/2021 in Oakland,CA location.Please help & suggest."

-------

Retrieving this Back:

I.  Start Here:

II.  Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations - If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities - Perhaps it was found and was turned in.

III. Being Maybe Stollen, Modify your Credentials:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 10:07 PM in response to thirupathi98

thirupathi98 Said:

"My MacBook Air was stolen and 'find my' is not enabled. Is it possible to track with MacBook Air address. I have valuable documents in the mac book. it happened on 12/17/2021 in Oakland,CA location.Please help & suggest."

-------

Retrieving this Back:

I.  Start Here:

II.  Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations - If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities - Perhaps it was found and was turned in.

III. Being Maybe Stollen, Modify your Credentials:

Dec 21, 2021 10:51 PM in response to thirupathi98

Sorry, but no. "Find My" is the only method Apple provides to help locate a lost or stolen Apple device. If it was not enabled before this notebook was stolen, you will not be able to take advantage of that.

As such, I strongly suggest, that if you haven't already, change your Apple ID password. Then contact your local law enforcement agency to report it as stolen.

My MacBook Air was stolen and "find my" is not enabled. Is it possible to track with MacBook Air address.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.