Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to synchronize outlook calendar into ipad

Hi everyone.

I just installed icloud for windows in orde to synchonize my outlook calendar in my ipad.

I ve alredy done the configuration but icloud doesnt copy my appoinment.

What is thr correct procedure?

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 12:01 AM

thecas Said:

"How to synchronize outlook calendar into ipad"

-------

Contact Microsoft:

They are the developer of Outlook.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. Perform a chat session with Microsoft using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

2 replies

Dec 22, 2021 2:33 AM in response to thecas

iCloud for Windows is intended to make data and some Apple services available to your PC. While iCloud for Windows will make your Apple Calendars visible to your PC, it will not synchronise your PC’s Outlook Calendar with your iPad.

If you wish to synchronise your PC with your iPad, you will instead require iTunes for Windows - this being a different software product. Data synchronisation can only occur while your iPad is connected to your PC.

Perhaps a better strategy for keeping your Outlook data accessible and automatically synchronised with your iPad, via WiFi and/or Cellular network connections, might be to simply install the Microsoft Outlook App of your iPad/iPhone:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/microsoft-outlook/id951937596

How to synchronize outlook calendar into ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.