Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Strange new popup to change password

“the account unknown will not download new data until a new iphone unlock passcode is set” i get this error and don’t know how to get rig of it or what is the unknown here

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 5:05 PM

Thanks for replying. no i don’t have corporate email. The problem started occurring when I opened my wallet app and it showed me that i can use it for subway train passes in china. I live in china but my city was not in the list and clicking on any city required me to change my password , i just turned back and didn’t change my password. From that moment onward i have this pop up

i have not set up 2 factor authentication as it is not a convenience rather a hassle

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 5:05 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks for replying. no i don’t have corporate email. The problem started occurring when I opened my wallet app and it showed me that i can use it for subway train passes in china. I live in china but my city was not in the list and clicking on any city required me to change my password , i just turned back and didn’t change my password. From that moment onward i have this pop up

i have not set up 2 factor authentication as it is not a convenience rather a hassle

Strange new popup to change password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.