Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i think i transfered my sim card correct when i got my new phone but the new phone didn’t come with a sim card and now i have it complete and it says no service

i received my new iPhone 13 today and i think i transferred everything correctly but now that i’m on it it says next to my battery that i have no service but everything works fine so i don’t know what the problem is and the new iPhone that came in the mail today didn’t come with a sim card so i don’t know if that’s the problem.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 3:23 PM

Scarsoccer08 Said:

"[...]it says next to my battery that i have no service but everything works fine so i don’t know what the problem is and the new iPhone that came in the mail today didn’t come with a sim card so i don’t know if that’s the problem."

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. See where you can go from there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 3:23 PM in response to Scarsoccer08

Scarsoccer08 Said:

"[...]it says next to my battery that i have no service but everything works fine so i don’t know what the problem is and the new iPhone that came in the mail today didn’t come with a sim card so i don’t know if that’s the problem."

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. See where you can go from there.

i think i transfered my sim card correct when i got my new phone but the new phone didn’t come with a sim card and now i have it complete and it says no service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.