Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPhone 12 alarm volume is going high and then going down. Volume does not stay high for a while. What can be done to maintain volume?

Volume on alarm is going high and then remains low. What can be done to maintain high volume on alarm?

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 12:44 AM

How to change the alarm's volume

1. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
  2. Under Ringer and Alerts, drag the slider left or right to set the volume. As you drag, an alert will play, so you can hear how the volume changes.
  3. Turn on Change with Buttons to use the volume buttons on your device to change the alarm volume.

How to set and change alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2021 12:44 AM in response to pratishbala01

How to change the alarm's volume

1. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
  2. Under Ringer and Alerts, drag the slider left or right to set the volume. As you drag, an alert will play, so you can hear how the volume changes.
  3. Turn on Change with Buttons to use the volume buttons on your device to change the alarm volume.

How to set and change alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

Jan 13, 2022 1:33 PM in response to SravanKrA

I have tried changing the slider under "ringer and alerts" and turning on or off the "change with buttons" and my alarm continues to blare, then get almost silent. Why doesn't the sound volume work like normal when setting an alarm? I've seen many people having this issue and nothing I've tried from input has worked. Please advise!

Apple iPhone 12 alarm volume is going high and then going down. Volume does not stay high for a while. What can be done to maintain volume?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.