You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Download Folder in Doc

First off - I don't know what the call the horizontal bar at the bottom that contains iCons to open your programs - I'm calling this a "Doc"

Over to the right of the Doc there's usually a Download folder. I've accidentally removed this. This happened in the past and I have restored the missing Download folder in the past - but the procedure escapes me just now.

How do you bring back the missing Download folder in the doc?

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 9:34 AM

silver_mica wrote:

First off - I don't know what the call the horizontal bar at the bottom that contains iCons to open your programs - I'm calling this a "Doc"

Over to the right of the Doc there's usually a Download folder. I've accidentally removed this. This happened in the past and I have restored the missing Download folder in the past - but the procedure escapes me just now.

Did you try manually drag and drop it from your Home folder to the Docks right side...this should not be an issue.

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/dock-mh35859/mac

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2021 9:34 AM in response to silver_mica

silver_mica wrote:

Did you try manually drag and drop it from your Home folder to the Docks right side...this should not be an issue.

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/dock-mh35859/mac

Missing Download Folder in Doc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.