Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating a Favorite on Safari using MacBook Pro

I'm not sure why it isn't obvious to me, but can someone tell me how to mark a website in Safari as a favorite? I am trying to do this on my Mac Book Pro.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 4:44 PM

See the information in Add websites to your Favorites in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

including the following:

Add a website to your Favorites

1. In the Safari app  on your Mac, move the pointer over the Smart Search field.
  2. Click and hold the One-Step Add button  that appears at the left end of the field, then choose Favorites.
  3. You can also click in the Smart Search field, then drag the URL of the webpage you’re viewing to the Favorites bar near the top of the window, the Favorites folder in the sidebar, or the Favorites area in the start page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2021 4:44 PM in response to Frank the Tank os99

See the information in Add websites to your Favorites in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

including the following:

Add a website to your Favorites

1. In the Safari app  on your Mac, move the pointer over the Smart Search field.
  2. Click and hold the One-Step Add button  that appears at the left end of the field, then choose Favorites.
  3. You can also click in the Smart Search field, then drag the URL of the webpage you’re viewing to the Favorites bar near the top of the window, the Favorites folder in the sidebar, or the Favorites area in the start page.

Creating a Favorite on Safari using MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.