Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloading music

I have apple music on my computer but I cant find a place to download music

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 4:05 PM

If you are subscribed to the Apple Music service, open iTunes, go to the Browse or For You tabs, and move the mouse over a song and then click on the … three dots next to a song, and then on Download.

More details here: link-> Add and download music in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

If you are not subscribed to it, then you will need to purchase a song from the Store section, once purchased you can click on the cloud icon to download it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2021 4:05 PM in response to foreversmiling613

If you are subscribed to the Apple Music service, open iTunes, go to the Browse or For You tabs, and move the mouse over a song and then click on the … three dots next to a song, and then on Download.

More details here: link-> Add and download music in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

If you are not subscribed to it, then you will need to purchase a song from the Store section, once purchased you can click on the cloud icon to download it.

downloading music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.