You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to air play from the TSN app to my ruku tv. I routinely use this feature for sports net and Spotify. It is now working for my TSN app it just brings me to the airway and homkit settings menu on my tv. Help

I am trying to air play from the TSN app to my ruck tv. I routinely use this feature for sports net and Spotify. It is now working for my TSN app it just brings me to the airway and homkit settings menu on my tv. Help

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 4:23 PM

1 reply

Dec 24, 2021 1:08 PM in response to Mikehansen1979dfadfdasfasd

Hi Mikehansen1979dfadfdasfasd,

We see you're having issues streaming an app on your iPhone to your Roku TV, is that correct?

If so, we see you've looked over Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, were you able to try the steps offered there? Additionally, take a look over these tips from Roku if you're unable to get AirPlay working with that specific device.

Take care.

I am trying to air play from the TSN app to my ruku tv. I routinely use this feature for sports net and Spotify. It is now working for my TSN app it just brings me to the airway and homkit settings menu on my tv. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.