Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I unlock my iPad with a computer

How can I unlock my iPad with out computer

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 7:49 PM

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPad by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPad has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPad will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on ➔ iCloud and/or on a computerIf you do then, you can ➔Restore your iPad from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPad has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2021 7:49 PM in response to alby96

You will have to reset the passcode to your iPad by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPad has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPad will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on ➔ iCloud and/or on a computerIf you do then, you can ➔Restore your iPad from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPad has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

Axel F.

How can I unlock my iPad with a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.