Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I factory reset my iPhone 11

How do I factory reset my iPhone11

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 9:37 PM

FYI - When you want to perform a Factory Reset, then you will have an iPhone in the state when it was new. You will lose all data on the iPhone and the iPhone will have to be either restored from a backup file OR you can set it up again manually.

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➔ Erase All Contents & Settings:: Then follow the on-screen instructions to completely erase your iPhone and return it to Factory Settings.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2021 9:37 PM in response to Nosoneb

FYI - When you want to perform a Factory Reset, then you will have an iPhone in the state when it was new. You will lose all data on the iPhone and the iPhone will have to be either restored from a backup file OR you can set it up again manually.

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Transfer or Reset iPhone ➔ Erase All Contents & Settings:: Then follow the on-screen instructions to completely erase your iPhone and return it to Factory Settings.

Axel F.

Dec 23, 2021 9:41 PM in response to Nosoneb

You should go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. There you will have several options of restoring and erasing. If you want to set your iPhone as a new one, you should tap on "Erase all content and settings", and you will have your iPhone 11 back to factory (I feel obligated to remind you that with that option, all your data/info/content, will be erased, and there's no way to bring it back. So if you don't want to lose anything, do a backup first).

How do I factory reset my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.