Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says that I have 200GB of storage in iCloud. Yet phone says “storage is full”

My iPhone says that I have 200 GB of storage of which I have used 13 GB yet the phone says “storage is full”

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 12:24 PM

Your phone will always have the same amount of storage it came with. You have purchased space in iCloud, Apple's synching service. Check the link in blue above your name on this page for an explanation.

To create more space on the phone, you will need to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important phots and data to your computer or an external drive. This video may help...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2021 12:24 PM in response to kensidle

Your phone will always have the same amount of storage it came with. You have purchased space in iCloud, Apple's synching service. Check the link in blue above your name on this page for an explanation.

To create more space on the phone, you will need to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important phots and data to your computer or an external drive. This video may help...

My phone says that I have 200GB of storage in iCloud. Yet phone says “storage is full”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.