Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reading list in Safari

When I upgraded to iOS 15, Safari on the iPad stopped getting my reading list updated from my iMac. My iBook Pro gets updated, my iPhone gets updated, but not the iPad. It is hooked up to iCloud and is trusted on the network. Since reading articles that I send to the reading list is about all I do with the iPad, it's now effectively a brick. Anybody know of a way to get Safari on the iPad to hook up with my other stuff? Calendar and other apps seem to update and sync with the iMac using wifi just fine.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 10:44 AM

Hello!

Apple recently released iOS 15.2. Could you please follow these steps to update and see if your reading list is syncing as expected after that? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

4 replies

Dec 25, 2021 12:23 PM in response to topturkey

Hello topturkey,

We see that you're having trouble with your reading list not syncing to your iPad. We'd be happy to assist!

Could you please confirm the exact version of iPadOS that you're currently running? You can see the full version number in Settings > General > About.

If you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, is Safari enabled in there?

Cheers!

reading list in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.