Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch keeps chiming during charging.

I've noticed recently my watch (6) will chime (the way it does when you first put it on the charger) all through charging. From 0-50% it doesn't seem to but past 50% it starts doing it more and the closer to 100% it does it often enough to be irritating. It does it on 3 different chargers, the connection is not loose. Any ideas what's up or how to stop it?

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 7:24 PM

Hi Bryan!

Thanks for getting back to me on Christmas, hope it's not inconvenient. It's on OS 8.3, no available updates at this time. Restarting the watch seems to have fixed it. I'm embarrassed that I didn't think of restarting it as that seems to fix all computer problems :D Thanks for your help!

2 replies

Dec 25, 2021 1:40 PM in response to Gennafer31

Hello Gennafer31,

We see that you're having some issues with hearing a chime when charging. We'd be happy to help!

First, could you please confirm which version of watchOS you're currently running? Do you have any available updates?

If you haven't already, could you please try restarting your Apple Watch to see if you notice any improvement?

Cheers!

Apple watch keeps chiming during charging.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.