Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue setting up daughter's phone

Hello, i am an adroid user and got my daughter an iphone for Christmas. How am i supposed to set up her "under 13" itunes account from my old itunes account with a "family share" when it requires me to sing in to a iphone/ipad/mac that i do not have?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 1:33 PM

If the child is less than 13 years old, you will need to set up Family Sharing. It can be done using one device, but it is a bit more difficult using only one device. On the device, sign into Settings/Your Name with your Apple ID and set up Family Sharing. Create the child's ID. Sign out of your ID and sign in with the child's ID. Swap Settings/Your Name  in as required.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 1:33 PM in response to Like-pulling-teeth

If the child is less than 13 years old, you will need to set up Family Sharing. It can be done using one device, but it is a bit more difficult using only one device. On the device, sign into Settings/Your Name with your Apple ID and set up Family Sharing. Create the child's ID. Sign out of your ID and sign in with the child's ID. Swap Settings/Your Name  in as required.

Issue setting up daughter's phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.