Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

20W power adaptor serial number

Is there an apple website where I can check the authenticity of my Newley aqquired 20W power adaptor for my iPhone 13 pro by entering the bricks serial number?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 8:56 AM

The only Apple website for entering a product serial number that I'm aware of is covered in the following support article:

However, I have not tried it with any of the Apple power adapters to see if it will work for you. If you purchased this adapter directly from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, it should be an original Apple part. If not, then, there is a chance that it is not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 8:56 AM in response to Isodope

The only Apple website for entering a product serial number that I'm aware of is covered in the following support article:

However, I have not tried it with any of the Apple power adapters to see if it will work for you. If you purchased this adapter directly from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, it should be an original Apple part. If not, then, there is a chance that it is not.

20W power adaptor serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.