Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I received an Apple Watch for Christmas and it will not allow me to use certain apps like ecg and other, it gives me a message that it is not available in my region

how can I remedy this issue

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 1:15 PM

If you’re in a country or region where regulations do not permit the feature, you will not be able to use it.

Here is a list of features, countries, and regions: watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

If you are in a country or region where the feature is permitted, confirm that your Apple ID is set to the correct country or region.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 1:15 PM in response to JonEMiller

If you’re in a country or region where regulations do not permit the feature, you will not be able to use it.

Here is a list of features, countries, and regions: watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

If you are in a country or region where the feature is permitted, confirm that your Apple ID is set to the correct country or region.

Hi, I received an Apple Watch for Christmas and it will not allow me to use certain apps like ecg and other, it gives me a message that it is not available in my region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.