Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2017 13" mac book pro buldging battery

Is there a replacement policy for my macbook pro with bulging battery problem?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 5:18 PM

djpenquinn Said:

"2017 13" mac book pro buldging battery: Is there a replacement policy for my macbook pro with bulging battery problem?"

-------

Why Risk a Dead Mac?

Get this Serviced - No Matter the Cost:

If this is swelling up, then the battery is corroding --something harmful. So, contact Apple Support, and have them look at it.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

• My 2017 MacBook Pro:

As for my prior experiences: My 2017 MacBook Pro had screen issues - it go hot and would always fail. So, Apple gave me a swap out, having sent it in 11 times.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 5:18 PM in response to djpenquinn

djpenquinn Said:

"2017 13" mac book pro buldging battery: Is there a replacement policy for my macbook pro with bulging battery problem?"

-------

Why Risk a Dead Mac?

Get this Serviced - No Matter the Cost:

If this is swelling up, then the battery is corroding --something harmful. So, contact Apple Support, and have them look at it.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

• My 2017 MacBook Pro:

As for my prior experiences: My 2017 MacBook Pro had screen issues - it go hot and would always fail. So, Apple gave me a swap out, having sent it in 11 times.

2017 13" mac book pro buldging battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.