Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

air pod pros mic not working

so i got air pod pros from my

boyfriend for christmas and i’ve been trying to figure out how to use them as mics but the only mic that’s working is my iphone mic i can’t find anything online about how to fix this i’ve updated my phone and restarted i’ve disconnected them and reconnecting them but it’s only picking up sound from my phones mic and not the air pods how do i fix this ?

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 4:30 AM

1 reply

Dec 27, 2021 6:59 AM in response to eezzraa

Hello eezzraa,

We understand that the microphone on your new AirPods Pro doesn't seem to be working. Could you test if different microphone orientations behave differently? Visit the following article: Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro

Then, see the setting titled "Set Microphone to left, right, or automatic". Try each of those and see if there's any change in the AirPods.

Thanks!

air pod pros mic not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.