Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not allowing phone calls and WhatsApp calls

Hi, recently I have been having a problem with making calls on my iPhone 7 , I can’t hear the other person and the other person can’t hear me as well. Speaker icon also seems to be unabled.

my WhatsApp calls are also not going through every time I try to make a what’s app call I get a pop up message that says “ you can’t place a WhatsApp call if you’re already on another call “.

please help.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 9:37 AM

Given the symptoms you describe, I suggest that you use the Get Support link at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple Store close by, make an appointment at the Genius Bar to get the hardware examined by Apple. The will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply

iPhone not allowing phone calls and WhatsApp calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.