Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri and the iPhone

Is it possible to get Siri to remote unlock your iPhone from one's AirPods? Scenario: My phone is in the bedroom and AirPods are connected and I am in the kitchen and I remember I need to check my messages and calendar and I ask Siri to read them to me but all she will tell me is I have to unlock my iPhone before she can do that. It renders that feature half useless if you ask me or perhaps I'm doing something wrong. someone educate me, please.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 9:39 AM

Hello dustyexcaliber,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand you want to use Siri from your AirPods for certain features but your device is locked.

Try the steps on this Apple Support page to adjust your Siri settings: Change Siri settings on iPhone - Apple Support

If you're still unable to configure Siri to your exact preference, please submit your feedback and any other feature requests here: Product Feedback - Apple

We hope this helps you get the most from Siri on your devices.

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 9:39 AM in response to dustyexcaliber

Hello dustyexcaliber,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We understand you want to use Siri from your AirPods for certain features but your device is locked.

Try the steps on this Apple Support page to adjust your Siri settings: Change Siri settings on iPhone - Apple Support

If you're still unable to configure Siri to your exact preference, please submit your feedback and any other feature requests here: Product Feedback - Apple

We hope this helps you get the most from Siri on your devices.

Cheers!

Siri and the iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.