Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

title bar

Is there a way to remove this title bar in fullscreen? It gets in the way of the top bit of my screen and it can be annoying.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 12:56 PM

This bar should disappear when in Full Screen. I'm suspecting the app your are showing in your screenshot is responsible for this, in which case there is no much you can do expect checking if they have a setting in the preferences settings of this app. To validate this assumption, try to enter Full Screen in one of the Apple apps (Mail, Safari etc.).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2021 12:56 PM in response to willyjays1993

This bar should disappear when in Full Screen. I'm suspecting the app your are showing in your screenshot is responsible for this, in which case there is no much you can do expect checking if they have a setting in the preferences settings of this app. To validate this assumption, try to enter Full Screen in one of the Apple apps (Mail, Safari etc.).

title bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.