📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weak signal on Iphone 13 pro max

I recently switch from a samsung Galaxy S20+ 5g with a great reception or signal to a new Iphone 13 pro max that make me crazy because every one that call me said "i can't hear you" the signal goes from 2 bars to 1 bar the metrics said -117, my son has a Iphone 12 pro max with now issues but my wife and me have the same proble, she has the Iphone 13 pro max too. How can i fix it?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 12:54 PM

1 reply

Dec 27, 2021 10:26 AM in response to joeCP80

Hi joeCP80,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We know it's important to be able to use your iPhone reliably, and we'd like to see how we can help. As we understand it, you have two devices that show similar behavior with audio on calls and with low signal. Is that right?

This link has a few steps that could be helpful If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad. Even if you don't see those exact messages, the steps there are a good start for general cellular service issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care.

Weak signal on Iphone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.