Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My free Apple TV subscription isn’t showing

I just set up my new iPad Pro and in my Apple TV app the free subscription isn’t showing. How do I activate it?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 1:45 AM

The offer is for users that haven’t enjoyed an extended free trial for this service before. One offer per user. Current or previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem button.

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device in the TV app. Not on a different device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 1:45 AM in response to Girllilo

The offer is for users that haven’t enjoyed an extended free trial for this service before. One offer per user. Current or previous subscribers may not get to see the redeem button.

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device in the TV app. Not on a different device.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

My free Apple TV subscription isn’t showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.