Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't access movies/ want change billing information

why can't I access the movies and access the subscription , billing on my Iphone

FireTVEdition-InsigniaHD(2018),

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 3:01 PM

And what subscription is it that you are trying to access? If you are seeing a message about your billing information, my guess is that it is looking for some type of update to that billing info. If you are not sure about that, you can use this page to find out information about subscriptions and billing issues at the same place. You will also find out how to contact Apple, as they are the only ones that can fix a billing issue for you. Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2021 3:01 PM in response to abfmj73

And what subscription is it that you are trying to access? If you are seeing a message about your billing information, my guess is that it is looking for some type of update to that billing info. If you are not sure about that, you can use this page to find out information about subscriptions and billing issues at the same place. You will also find out how to contact Apple, as they are the only ones that can fix a billing issue for you. Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

can't access movies/ want change billing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.