Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi security keys

How can I view the stored Wi-Fi security keys in my iPhone?

iPhone 6s Plus, 13

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 6:36 PM

RalphRalphHeyRalph Said:

"Wi-Fi security keys: How can I view the stored Wi-Fi security keys in my iPhone?"

-------

You Can't:

What you are looking to perform is not an option. Unless it is jailbroken, you can't view it directly.. And don't jailbreak it, BTW.

What to do:

Share it: Using another iPhone (i.e. friend's, try sharing it. You will be able to view it firsthand from there. See Here: How to Share your Wi-Fi Password from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2021 6:36 PM in response to RalphRalphHeyRalph

RalphRalphHeyRalph Said:

"Wi-Fi security keys: How can I view the stored Wi-Fi security keys in my iPhone?"

-------

You Can't:

What you are looking to perform is not an option. Unless it is jailbroken, you can't view it directly.. And don't jailbreak it, BTW.

What to do:

Share it: Using another iPhone (i.e. friend's, try sharing it. You will be able to view it firsthand from there. See Here: How to Share your Wi-Fi Password from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Wi-Fi security keys

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.