Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Domanda installazione Among us

Buongiorno qualcuno può aiutarmi? Ho un iPhone 6 aggiornato alla versione 12.5.5 ma per scaricare among us mi chiede la versione 13 o maggiore, c è modo di scaricarla in altro modo o devo cambiare iPhone per giocarci?? Grazie

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 3:06 AM

Buongiorno,

Purtroppo non c'è modo di aggiornare il tuo modello 6 di iPhone oltre la versione iOS 12.5.5, a causa di incompatibilità hardware (CPU/RAM).

Mi dispiace ma non puoi scaricare applicazioni che richiedono versioni iOS più recenti.

Saluti

Giulio

In English:

Q: Hello can someone help me? I have an iPhone 6 updated to version 12.5.5 but to download among us it asks me for version 13 or higher, is there a way to download it in another way or do I have to change iPhone to play it? Thank you

A: Unfortunately there is no way to upgrade your iPhone 6 model beyond iOS 12.5.5, due to hardware incompatibility (CPU / RAM).

I'm sorry but you can't download apps that require newer iOS versions.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 3:06 AM in response to Curbera

Buongiorno,

Purtroppo non c'è modo di aggiornare il tuo modello 6 di iPhone oltre la versione iOS 12.5.5, a causa di incompatibilità hardware (CPU/RAM).

Mi dispiace ma non puoi scaricare applicazioni che richiedono versioni iOS più recenti.

Saluti

Giulio

In English:

Q: Hello can someone help me? I have an iPhone 6 updated to version 12.5.5 but to download among us it asks me for version 13 or higher, is there a way to download it in another way or do I have to change iPhone to play it? Thank you

A: Unfortunately there is no way to upgrade your iPhone 6 model beyond iOS 12.5.5, due to hardware incompatibility (CPU / RAM).

I'm sorry but you can't download apps that require newer iOS versions.

Dec 27, 2021 4:22 AM in response to Curbera

Prego.

Vedi, molti sviluppatori purtroppo non possono tenere aggiornate le loro applicazioni su diverse versioni di sistemi operativi. Ciò è vero non solo per le applicazioni presenti su App Store, ma anche su altre piattaforme. E' una scelta degli sviluppatori, indipendente dalla volontà Apple o Samsung (per citare i più conosciuti).

Prima di "darci a mucchio", ti consiglio di contattare il team di supporto di Among Us, chiedendo a loro se c'è una versione comunque scaricabile (sebbene non aggiornata). Ne dubito, ma tentar non nuoce.

Buona giornata

Giulio

In English:

Q: Thank you very much for the answer, what I was wondering is why before only version 10 was needed for this app now 13, I thought there was a way to download an older version anyway thanks again

A: You are welcome.

You see, many developers sadly cannot keep their applications up to date on different versions of operating systems. This is true not only for applications on the App Store, but also on other platforms. It is a choice of the developers, independent of the will of Apple or Samsung (to name the best known).

Before you give up, I suggest that you contact the Among Us support team, asking them if there is a downloadable version (although not updated) anyway. I doubt it, but trying doesn't hurt.

Domanda installazione Among us

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.