Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot reset my Apple ID password. Can you assist me this? I purchased this phone yesterday and now my Apple ID won’t reset.

I purchased IPhone 13 Pro Max yesterday. I traded it in from IPhone 10 XS Max. Now my iPhone Apple ID is not working. It sends to entryies that are no longer activate. I do have another Apple ID that’s on iPhone 11. I’m not getting any notifications to reset it.

please help!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 8:12 AM

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password on the sign in page. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *    

You are entitled to 90 days of free telephone support from Apple. Try contacting Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact.    -

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat.    -

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 8:12 AM in response to AnJansen-0406

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password on the sign in page. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *    

You are entitled to 90 days of free telephone support from Apple. Try contacting Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact.    -

Work through the screens to get an email or chat option.

Apple Support by e-mail or chat.    -

I cannot reset my Apple ID password. Can you assist me this? I purchased this phone yesterday and now my Apple ID won’t reset.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.