You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with security questions to find your iphone

I just need help finding my phone.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 8:31 AM

CatherineFarrell wrote:

Tap or click on the following blue-text link for what to do ➡️ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Follow the iCloud link in that article (in Step 1) for Find My, as that should require only your Apple ID and password.

If you are having issues with Security Questions, that’s seemingly unrelated to the lost iPhone device, and means that two-factor authentication is not enabled here.

If two-factor cannot be enabled here (due to the lost iPhone, or limits otherwise) then you’re headed for account recovery or a discussion with Apple Support. More blue-text links for info on that follow:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2021 8:31 AM in response to CatherineFarrell

CatherineFarrell wrote:

Tap or click on the following blue-text link for what to do ➡️ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Follow the iCloud link in that article (in Step 1) for Find My, as that should require only your Apple ID and password.

If you are having issues with Security Questions, that’s seemingly unrelated to the lost iPhone device, and means that two-factor authentication is not enabled here.

If two-factor cannot be enabled here (due to the lost iPhone, or limits otherwise) then you’re headed for account recovery or a discussion with Apple Support. More blue-text links for info on that follow:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Need help with security questions to find your iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.