Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Advertisement in 4+ game dropping MF-bombs... how to report?

There have been a number of times my kids are playing games that are appropriately age rated, and completely inappropriate advertisements have shown. Is there a way to report such advertisements/games? Is there literally any vetting of advertisements? Are these ad networks controlled by third parties, or is it a part of the Apple environment? From what I've read so far, it sounds like the former. I have literally never had this problem on games played on Android devices, only iPad games. I'm starting to wonder if I need to completely shut down my kids' involvement with Apple products over this garbage.

Is there any way to report this other than just rating the app badly and telling the app developer to bubble the issue up to their 3rd party ad service?

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:11 PM

Report the issue to the developer and consider paying for games and/or paying to remove ads in games.

Apple does not handle the advertising in the games.

~Lyssa

Similar questions

1 reply

Advertisement in 4+ game dropping MF-bombs... how to report?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.