Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Language and Region Preference Pane missing in Mojave

I just reinstalled Mojave (can't update at this time due to an app) and my Language & Region Preference Pane is missing which is not allowing me to set my Time and Date preferences properly. Where can I find that Preference Pane? Puzzled that it didn't install when I reinstalled Mojave.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 2:56 AM

Restart the computer in Safe Mode and test if the missing Preference is presented.

Safe mode may help you resolve or isolate problems that you’re having with your Mac.

When you start up in safe mode, your Mac prevents some software, such as startup items, from loading, and it performs a check of your startup disk. Your Mac may take longer to start up because of the check.

To Exit Safe Mode - just reboot normally

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 2:56 AM in response to we04ndy

Restart the computer in Safe Mode and test if the missing Preference is presented.

Safe mode may help you resolve or isolate problems that you’re having with your Mac.

When you start up in safe mode, your Mac prevents some software, such as startup items, from loading, and it performs a check of your startup disk. Your Mac may take longer to start up because of the check.

To Exit Safe Mode - just reboot normally

Language and Region Preference Pane missing in Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.